Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Still Haven't Found More Time

Funny that the last time I added a post I referred to time and how it seems to fly by.  I still feel that way and after my recent promotion to Local Sales Manager, it seems that the clock spins so fast that the hands will likely fall off one day.  I am certain I am not alone and I think that each year, time management becomes even more of a challenge.  At Eagle Radio we are constantly looking into solutions to help our clients and to hopefully take the stress out of at least one area of their business...marketing!  As digital and social media continue to grow, we are becoming more aware of our clients needs to get some help in that area.  I am so excited that next week we are rolling out a menu of options to help our clients with this very thing.  We can help with text coupons and notifications, social media updates, search engine optimization, website development and making an existing website, better.  It is so exciting to help business owners and be a full service marketing consultant.  I hope that if you are reading this and nodding your head that you will give me a call so we can explore your needs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment